As experts in medications, pharmacists provide important guidance to patients and physicians to promote safe, effective and affordable medication use. Tria Health believes pharmacists are an integral part of every patient’s health care team. This month we celebrate our talented pharmacy team and encourage our community to “Know Your Pharmacists, Know Your Medicine.”
8 Important Questions to Ask Your Pharmacist:
- What is this medication used for?
- How should I use this medication?
- What should I do if I miss a dose?
- When will the medicine begin to work?
- How will I know if the medicine is working?
- What side effects should I watch for?
- Is there anything I should avoid while taking this medication?
- How should I store this medication?