Tria Health’s success has resulted in rapid growth. Due to this, we are excited to announce our move from Overland Park, KS to Grand Place, at 18th and Grand in Kansas City, MO. Tria Health will be leasing 17,586 square feet in the east building of Grand Place, the first WELL™ office building in the region. As a healthcare organization, the WELL™ office building is what attracted us to Grand Place. The Kansas City Star’s former offices are undergoing a $95 million mixed-use redevelopment. Tria Health has a move in date of September 2021.
“As we continue to demonstrate success, we anticipate doubling in size over the next 5 years” says Jessica Lea, CEO of Tria Health. “We want to locate in a place that reinforces our mission of health and wellness and, in light of the new ‘normal,’ Grand Place is far and away the best place to be.”
Grand place offers incredible features. “Not only will Grand Place give us the ability to grow our footprint, but we see it as a recruiting tool as well,” says Lea. “The list of amenities is unlike anything else we’ve seen, which helps us communicate to our staff that we value them and want them to enjoy coming to work in the morning.”
This list includes:
- A European-style market and food hall consisting of 20 kiosk kitchens, a bar, lounge, and coffee café. 30’ high ceilings with original wood flooring make this market remarkable.
- 4,700 SF rooftop patio with skyline views
- Brick perimeter walls, hardwood floors, and board-formed concrete columns and ceilings. The space is designed to receive a lot of natural light from tall windows.
- Multiple conference and meeting rooms
- Private room for mothers
- Public art
- A 5,000 SF clubroom for employees and guests to get out of the office and collaborate in a more relaxed setting, serving breakfast and lunch to tenants and guests only.
- Boiler room containing a glass lap pool, sauna, upscale barbershop, salt soaking tuns, full-service spa, lounge, and locker room.
- Workout and fitness amenities
- On-site parking, access to entertainment and the rest of downtown KC.
- To learn more about Grand Place’s features, visit https://www.grandplacekc.com/
As people we have always bult structures that are designed to protect us. However, they can affect our health. There is a huge relationship between the environment and our health. WELL standards enable people to create spaces that aid in our well-being. For an overview of WELL standards, principles, architecture, resources, and standards, visit https://v2.wellcertified.com/v/en/overview and https://www.wellcertified.com/.
About Tria Health:
Tria Health reduces health care costs for employers by improving health outcomes for employees with chronic conditions. Our company is driven by an understanding that pharmacists make a difference in helping patients manage their chronic conditions. Rising health care costs are a concern for employers and health plans. Chronic conditions have a big impact on these costs because they represent 86% of total health care spend. Medication management is key to effectively managing these conditions, yet 50% of people do not take medications as prescribed increasing health risks and costs. Sixteen percent of US health care spend is due to non-optimized medication use.
Since the beginning, Tria Health has provided personalized pharmacy care to members of self-insured employers and health plans. This innovative, patient-focused approach reduces costs and improves the health of their members and their bottom line.